Courtney’s Idea Factory is a free brainstorming consultation service that allows me to offer my time and brainpower to help start-up nonprofits and socially-conscious businesses think about their creative messaging—like their mission and “about us” statements, website copy and blog posts—and how they are telling the story of their work.
If you want to apply for a free brainstorming consultation, make sure you are:
- The owner or operator of a start-up nonprofit or socially conscious business that is within its first five years of general operation or the first three years of a new program, initiative or business division for which you’re seeking creative storytelling assistance.
- In need of help crafting creative messaging around your start-up endeavor (defined in #1). You must state specifically how your efforts will provide a direct service to the community or lead to a social good bottom line.
- At least 90 days away from the launch of your start-up program, initiative or business division from the time you submit an application for this service.
- Able to participate in a consultation session via phone or video conference.
- A strong believer in your endeavor and your ability to succeed!
If you meet all five of these qualifications, please proceed to filling out the form below.